Fujifilm XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR
New-generation prime lens series offering high resolution
with fast and highly accurate AF
Exceptional image sharpness even at the maximum aperture
- The lens consists of 15 lens elements, including two aspherical elements and three ED elements, in 10 groups to effectively minimize chromatic aberration and spherical aberration, delivering edge-to-edge sharpness even when wide open. The focusing group in the middle includes two ED elements and one aspherical element to reduce fluctuation of aberration caused by the movements of focusing elements, securing superior image quality across all focusing range from close-up to infinity.
- Boasting the maximum aperture of F1.4, the lens allows users to produce high-quality pictures with minimal camera shake and digital noise even in low light conditions such as poorly-lit indoors and nightscape. At F1.4, the lens provides a shallow depth-of-field to render background out-of-focus for creamy bokeh, adding a clear contrast and three-dimensional definitions to the sharply-focused main subject on the focal plane. Comatic aberration is also well-controlled to capture small light sources as round points, avoiding color casts in the background in bokeh. The use of nine aperture blades ensures nearly round shape bokeh even around the maximum aperture.
(2) Standard focal length and broad shooting range
The XF33mmF1.4 offers the most popular and standard focal length of 33mm (equivalent to 50mm in the 35mm film format). The focal length provides the angle of view closest to that of the human eye, creating a natural-looking perspective. It covers a wide range of shooting situations from portraiture to snapshots and landscape photography, presenting them in versatile styles with the use of correct shooting techniques. The broad shooting range is also complemented by its advanced close-up capability with the minimal working distance of just 30cm and the maximum magnification of 0.15x
(3) Silent, fast and highly-accurate AF
- The XF33mmF1.4’s AF system is driven with a linear motor thanks to its lightweight design attributable to the use of smaller focusing elements, resulting in silent, fast and highly-accurate AF. The AF is achieved with the Inner Focus system, which keeps the range of movements for the focusing lens group small while precisely controlling the amount of focusing required within the range. The focus is attained in as fast as 0.04 seconds, ensuring that users do not miss a decisive photo opportunity.*1
- The use of the linear motor for fast and precise autofocus means the focus can be maintained accurately even in the AF-C mode, mainly used in video recording. In addition, the lens is optically designed to minimize changes in the angle of view, caused by focus breathing, making it an ideal choice for full-fledged video production.
Chiswick Camera Centre delivery costs relate to area, weight and order value. When you have added your products to the basket, it will confirm exactly how much the delivery will be.
All deliveries need to be signed for, this is for your security to ensure that you receive your goods correctly and safely.
We supply to UK addresses only.
Orders placed before 2.30pm Monday-Friday (excl Bank Holidays) are dispatched the same day, orders placed after 2.30pm are dispatched the following business day, Orders placed after 2.30pm on Friday and all orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on Monday.
Chiswick Camera Centre cannot be held responsible for delays caused by UK Mail, Parcel Force or Royal Mail. For all orders an e-mail is sent to advise a date of dispatch. This also serves as an acceptance of your order. We cannot follow up non-delivery of orders until at least 5 days have lapsed from the date this e-mail is sent.
When placing an order by credit/debit card, goods will only be dispatched to the cardholder at the address where the credit/debit card is registered, unless Verfied by Visa or Mastercard SecureCode passwords are used.
With PayPal processed orders goods will only be shipped to the confirmed PayPal address, if this differs from your inputted delivery address we will contact you.
UK (inc. Northern Ireland): Most filters & Small items – £2, Most items up to £50 – £4, Items over £50 – £8.