Fujifilm XF 80mm f2.8 LM OIS WR Macro – LESS £135 CASHBACK –
Fantastic 1:1 Ratio new macro lens for Fujifilm X series cameras.
- True macro for FujiFilm XF: The XF80mm is the first macro lens for FujiFilm’s XF range of cameras to offer true-to-scale 1:1 macro representation, meaning users to cameras such as the X-T2 and X-E3 can now finally capture extremely detailed images of the miniature world without the need for 3rd party adaptors and lenses
- Versatile: Works with Fujifilm 1.4x & 2x Teleconverters.
- Powerful image stabilisation: Optical Image Stabilisation suppresses shift shake, which can make macro photography particularly difficult. This allows users to capture tiny details without the need of a tripod, if desired
- Fast, silent autofocus: A linear motor provides rapid precision autofocusing without any extra noise, which is especially useful when shooting in the wild, or video
- Lens construction: 16 elements / 12 groups (incl. 1 aspherical, 3ED, and 1 super ED)
- Focal length: 80mm (122mm equiv.)
- Angle of view: 20.1°
- Maximum aperture: F/2.8
- Aperture control: 9 rounded blades (1/3EV 19 increments)
- Focus range: Focus range: 25cm ~ infinity
- Reproduction ratio: 1:1
- External dimensions: 80 x 130mm
- Weight: Approx. 750g
- Filter size: 62mm
- Included accessories: Lens cap FLCP-62 II, Lens rear cap RLCP-001, Lens hood, Lens pouch
Chiswick Camera Centre delivery costs relate to area, weight and order value. When you have added your products to the basket, it will confirm exactly how much the delivery will be.
All deliveries need to be signed for, this is for your security to ensure that you receive your goods correctly and safely.
We supply to UK addresses only.
Orders placed before 2.30pm Monday-Friday (excl Bank Holidays) are dispatched the same day, orders placed after 2.30pm are dispatched the following business day, Orders placed after 2.30pm on Friday and all orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on Monday.
Chiswick Camera Centre cannot be held responsible for delays caused by UK Mail, Parcel Force or Royal Mail. For all orders an e-mail is sent to advise a date of dispatch. This also serves as an acceptance of your order. We cannot follow up non-delivery of orders until at least 5 days have lapsed from the date this e-mail is sent.
When placing an order by credit/debit card, goods will only be dispatched to the cardholder at the address where the credit/debit card is registered, unless Verfied by Visa or Mastercard SecureCode passwords are used.
With PayPal processed orders goods will only be shipped to the confirmed PayPal address, if this differs from your inputted delivery address we will contact you.
UK (inc. Northern Ireland): Most filters & Small items – £2, Most items up to £50 – £4, Items over £50 – £8.