Nikon 80-400mm AF-S Nikkor F4.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
Used equipment is fully tested and comes with a three month warranty.
- X-format telephoto zoom lens with 80-400mm focal range (120-600mm when used with a Nikon DX-format SLR)
- Superb optical performance: 4 ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements and one Super ED glass element help correct chromatic aberration and optical color defects, which can occur at longer focal lengths
- Nano Crystal Coat greatly reduces ghosting and flare even in backlit situations
- Vibration Reduction (VR) system with Normal, Active and Tripod modes. Minimises camera shake and lets you shoot at shutter speeds up to 4 stops slower
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, quiet and accurate autofocus
- 3 focus modes: A/M (autofocus with manual override, AF priority), M/A (autofocus with manual override, manual priority) and M (manual focus)
- AF with teleconverter: AF works even when a 1.4x teleconverter is attached to an f/8-compatible camera
- Focus limit switch: “FULL” and 8-6m, which lets you reduce focusing time when shooting within a specific distance range
- Lens barrel lock (when the barrel is collapsed at 80mm position) prevents the barrel extending under its weight when the lens is not in use
- Detachable tripod foot included
- Ask for product D489437d
- Condition Mint-
Chiswick Camera Centre delivery costs relate to area, weight and order value. When you have added your products to the basket, it will confirm exactly how much the delivery will be.
All deliveries need to be signed for, this is for your security to ensure that you receive your goods correctly and safely.
We supply to UK addresses only.
Orders placed before 2.30pm Monday-Friday (excl Bank Holidays) are dispatched the same day, orders placed after 2.30pm are dispatched the following business day, Orders placed after 2.30pm on Friday and all orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on Monday.
Chiswick Camera Centre cannot be held responsible for delays caused by UK Mail, Parcel Force or Royal Mail. For all orders an e-mail is sent to advise a date of dispatch. This also serves as an acceptance of your order. We cannot follow up non-delivery of orders until at least 5 days have lapsed from the date this e-mail is sent.
When placing an order by credit/debit card, goods will only be dispatched to the cardholder at the address where the credit/debit card is registered, unless Verfied by Visa or Mastercard SecureCode passwords are used.
With PayPal processed orders goods will only be shipped to the confirmed PayPal address, if this differs from your inputted delivery address we will contact you.
UK (inc. Northern Ireland): Most filters & Small items – £2, Most items up to £50 – £4, Items over £50 – £8.
Out of stock