LEICA M (Typ 262) Digital Rangefinder Camera
Used equipment is fully tested and comes with a three month warranty
- LEICA M (Typ 262) Camera Distinctively functional lines lend the Leica M (Typ 262) the timeless character so typical of this camera.
- The top plate is engineered from durable aluminium, which makes it around 100 grams lighter.
- With an overall weight of 600 grams, it is even more ergonomic than its sister models.
- Further differences are the reduced size of the logo and the step at the end of the top plate.
- Design features that hark back to the Leica M9. The new Leica M (Typ 262) is an additional M camera variation dedicated to the essence of M: Rangefinder photography, without Live View and video function The top plate is engineered from durable aluminium, which makes it around 100 grams lighter.
- High quality black anodized finish – fits perfectly to our M-Lenses (same finish) 24 MP-Still-CMOS sensor Leica Maestro processor ISO values of up to 6,400 Scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass® 3″ monitor with 921,600 pixels
- Ask for product D729706
- Comes with Thumb grip, Strap,Charger and two batteries. NO BOX
- Slight scuff on bottom plate, See images
- Condition Exc ++ because of above and no box and no manual.
Chiswick Camera Centre delivery costs relate to area, weight and order value. When you have added your products to the basket, it will confirm exactly how much the delivery will be.
All deliveries need to be signed for, this is for your security to ensure that you receive your goods correctly and safely.
We supply to UK addresses only.
Orders placed before 2.30pm Monday-Friday (excl Bank Holidays) are dispatched the same day, orders placed after 2.30pm are dispatched the following business day, Orders placed after 2.30pm on Friday and all orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on Monday.
Chiswick Camera Centre cannot be held responsible for delays caused by UK Mail, Parcel Force or Royal Mail. For all orders an e-mail is sent to advise a date of dispatch. This also serves as an acceptance of your order. We cannot follow up non-delivery of orders until at least 5 days have lapsed from the date this e-mail is sent.
When placing an order by credit/debit card, goods will only be dispatched to the cardholder at the address where the credit/debit card is registered, unless Verfied by Visa or Mastercard SecureCode passwords are used.
With PayPal processed orders goods will only be shipped to the confirmed PayPal address, if this differs from your inputted delivery address we will contact you.
UK (inc. Northern Ireland): Most filters & Small items – £2, Most items up to £50 – £4, Items over £50 – £8.
Only 1 left in stock