Fujifilm X-E3 Body
Latest ultra compact X series body, 24mp X-Trans sensor with electronic viewfinder.
Super Compact new X series camera:
- Number of effective pixels: 24.3 million pixels
- Image sensor: 23.5mm×15.6mm APS-C, X-Trans CMOS ? w/ primary colour filter
- Sensor cleaning system: Ultra sonic vibration
- Storage media: SD Card (~2GB) / SDHC Card (~32GB) / SDXC Card(~256GB) UHS-I 1
- Lens mount: FUJIFILM X Mount
- Standard output: AUTO1,AUTO2,AUTO3 (up to ISO12800), ISO200~12800(1/3EVstep)
- Extended output: ISO100/125/160/25600/51200
- Viewfinder:0.39-in., Approx. 2,360K-dot OLED colour viewfinder, Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area : Approx. 100%
- Eye point : Approx. 17.5mm ( from the rear end of the camera’s eyepiece), Diopter adjustment : -4m – +2m-1(dpt)
- Magnification: 0.62x with 50mm lens (35mm format equivalent) at infinity and diopter set to -1m-1
- Diagonal angle of view: Approx. 30° (Horizontal angle of view : Approx. 25°)
- Built-in eye sensor
- LCD monitor: 3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, Approx. 1040K-dot touch screen colour LCD monitor (Approx. 100% coverage)
- Movie recording: 4K (3840 x 2160) 29.97p / 25p / 24p/23.98P, 100Mbps Continuous recording : up to Approx. 10 min. Full HD (1920 x 1080) 59.94p / 50p / 29.97p / 25p / 24p/23.98P, 36Mbps Continuous recording : up to Approx. 15 min. HD (1280 x 720) 59.94p / 50p / 29.97p / 25p / 24p/23.98P, 18Mbps Continuous recording : up to Approx. 30 min. *For 4K movie recording, use a card with UHS Speed Class 3 or higher. *Although movie recording will continue without interruption when the file size reaches 4 GB, subsequent footage will be recorded to a separate file which must be viewed separately
- Wireless transmitter:
- Standards: IEEE 802.11b / g / n (standard wireless protocol)
- Access mode: Infrastructure
- Encryption: WEP / WPA / WPA2 mixed mode
- Standards: Bluetooth Ver 4.0(Bluetooth low energy)
- Operating frequency: 2402~2480MHz (Center frequency)
- Power supply: NP-W126S Li-ion battery (included)
- Dimensions / Weight:
- 121.3mm(W)×73.9mm(H) ×42.7mm(D) / 4.78in.(W) x 2.91in.(H) x 1.68in.(D)
- Approx. 337g / oz.(including battery and memory card)
- Approx. 287g / oz.(excluding accessories, battery and memory card)
- Battery life for still images: Approx. 350 frames
- Accessories included: Li-ion battery NP-W126S, Battery charger BC-W126, Body cap, , Shoe-mount flash unit EF-X8, Shoulder strap, Metal strap clip, Protective cover, Clip attaching tool, Owner’s manual
Chiswick Camera Centre delivery costs relate to area, weight and order value. When you have added your products to the basket, it will confirm exactly how much the delivery will be.
All deliveries need to be signed for, this is for your security to ensure that you receive your goods correctly and safely.
We supply to UK addresses only.
Orders placed before 2.30pm Monday-Friday (excl Bank Holidays) are dispatched the same day, orders placed after 2.30pm are dispatched the following business day, Orders placed after 2.30pm on Friday and all orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on Monday.
Chiswick Camera Centre cannot be held responsible for delays caused by UK Mail, Parcel Force or Royal Mail. For all orders an e-mail is sent to advise a date of dispatch. This also serves as an acceptance of your order. We cannot follow up non-delivery of orders until at least 5 days have lapsed from the date this e-mail is sent.
When placing an order by credit/debit card, goods will only be dispatched to the cardholder at the address where the credit/debit card is registered, unless Verfied by Visa or Mastercard SecureCode passwords are used.
With PayPal processed orders goods will only be shipped to the confirmed PayPal address, if this differs from your inputted delivery address we will contact you.
UK (inc. Northern Ireland): Most filters & Small items – £2, Most items up to £50 – £4, Items over £50 – £8.