Fujifilm GFX 50R Medium Format Camera Body – Shuttercount 103
Used equipment is fully tested and comes with a three month warranty.
- The GFX 50R continues the compact, lightweight and superior image quality characteristics of Fujifilm’s GFX medium-format system, while weighing approx. 145g less and 25mm thinner than the GFX 50S. Boasting a massive 51.4MP medium-format sensor, the GFX 50R is an ideal tool for documentary and reportage, capable of capturing a subject’s texture, three-dimensional feel and even the atmosphere of each scene.
- The medium-format “G Format” sensor has better per pixel light reception capability than that of a 35mm full frame sensor of the same resolution
- The GFX 50R features the X-Processor Pro image processing engine. Supporting FUJIFILM’s renowned Film Simulation modes, the camera allows you to opt for the tonality of photographic films such as Velvia, PROVIA and ACROS
- Equipped with the Focus Lever to allow quick adjustment of the focus point. The elimination of the selector buttons provides extra space to hold the camera better
- The top panel sports two dials, one for shutter speed and the other for exposure compensation. The milled aluminum dials give the camera a premium feel and satisfying clicking touch
- This is the first model in the GFX system to support the Bluetooth® low energy technology. Captured images can be transferred easily and quickly to smartphones and tablet devices paired with the camera via the FUJIFILM Camera Remote app
- Ask for product D709683
- Shuttercount 103
- Condition Mint
Chiswick Camera Centre delivery costs relate to area, weight and order value. When you have added your products to the basket, it will confirm exactly how much the delivery will be.
All deliveries need to be signed for, this is for your security to ensure that you receive your goods correctly and safely.
We supply to UK addresses only.
Orders placed before 2.30pm Monday-Friday (excl Bank Holidays) are dispatched the same day, orders placed after 2.30pm are dispatched the following business day, Orders placed after 2.30pm on Friday and all orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on Monday.
Chiswick Camera Centre cannot be held responsible for delays caused by UK Mail, Parcel Force or Royal Mail. For all orders an e-mail is sent to advise a date of dispatch. This also serves as an acceptance of your order. We cannot follow up non-delivery of orders until at least 5 days have lapsed from the date this e-mail is sent.
When placing an order by credit/debit card, goods will only be dispatched to the cardholder at the address where the credit/debit card is registered, unless Verfied by Visa or Mastercard SecureCode passwords are used.
With PayPal processed orders goods will only be shipped to the confirmed PayPal address, if this differs from your inputted delivery address we will contact you.
UK (inc. Northern Ireland): Most filters & Small items – £2, Most items up to £50 – £4, Items over £50 – £8.
Only 1 left in stock